Conveyor belt furnace for the production of ceramic fibers
Conveyor belt furnace for ceramic high-temperature materials such as ceramic fibres
c.FLEXCON Ceramics has been exclusively designed for the treatment or manufacture of fibrous or filigree glass-like or ceramic materials.
During the process, the materials undergo an exact temperature profile and can be treated with a defined amount of process gas under precisely adjusted flow conditions. By transporting on a conveyor belt, specially fibre-shaped materials are spared and can be guided by the furnace without further strain. The furnace is ideal for delicate structures that have a greater shrinkage during temperature treatment. Examples include fibrous ceramic materials or delicate components from the 3 D printing.
- Temperature range 700 – 1000 °C
- High temperature accuracy
- Defined gas flow conditions and volume
- Conveyor belt, which fulfills the requirements of fibrous or filigree high-temperature material
- Muffle made of a special high-temperature alloy