Full Hydrogen Atmosphere Conveyor Belt Furnace for Glas-to-Metal Seals and Packaging Applications
The centrotherm conveyor belt furnace c.FLEXCON Hydro is especially designed for applications that require 100% hydrogen, such as glas-to-metal seals or reflow soldering.
The smooth air flow inside the gas tight process muffle ensures optimal process conditions. A PLC system with bus connection monitors and controls all relevant process parameters. Data logging of process data for documentation and quality management complements the system.
c.FLEXCON Hydro is compliant to ATEX directive 2014/34/EU and provides maximum safety for thermal processing in reducing hydrogen atmosphere.
- Gas tight muffle
- Excellent cross-temperature uniformity
- Optimal designed air flow
- Easy temperature profile adjustment by separately controlled heating zones
- Glass-to-Metal Seals
- Reflow Soldering
- Microelectronics Packaging
- High-temperature processing (900 to 1150 °C)
- Side heating for improved temperature uniformity
- Integrated profiling device